[O] including external file in src block execution; ATTR_HTML on src blo

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] including external file in src block execution; ATTR_HTML on src blocks
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 09:12:07 -0500

I use org to write my lecture notes, and have started using klipse in those exported notes to execute code snippets in a browser environment ( http://matt.hackinghistory.ca/2016/12/11/org-mode-run-code-live-in-a-reveal-slideshow-with-klipse/ ). Sometimes I would like to set up the _javascript_ environment with some additional libraries, either local or web-based. Klipse lets you do this with a custom data- attribute.

My questions are:
1. can I pass this html attribute to the <pre><code> block somehow? ATTR_HTML doesn't seem to work.  Is this a bug? If so, should I try to fix it? If not, is there a simple way to use header arguments to pass information down? I am already rewriting the exporter's src-block export function, so I can try to accomplish what I need to in that context.
2. I'd like to be able to test my code directly in org (since I'm a lousy coder and a clumsy typist). Can I tell org to load other files before executing a src block?

Thank you!
Mat