[O] A summary with weekly processed actions using org-todo

From: Yann K.
Subject: [O] A summary with weekly processed actions using org-todo
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 18:10:58 +0100

Hi all,

My life is relying on orgmode, from a personal standpoint (orgmode is
faster at reminding me pending actions to fix my house than my wife)
and to organize my actions at work pushing my mutt mails in org-mode
as tasks... all this works great. Special thanks to the team for this
superb work.

I was wondering if there was a way to help me in sorting tasks. I have
many actions/tasks during the week to process, some are done, some are
waiting for feedbacks... on Mondays, I would like to generate a
summary of the few actions that I changed the status during the last
n-days (week, month...). I checked the Worg and other places but was
not able to find the trick.

I'm pretty sure somebody had this need before but am not able to find
the answer.

Thanks for your time !

Yann