[O] Cannot reach support button on orgmode web page

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Cannot reach support button on orgmode web page
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 13:32:51 +0100

Hi!

- http://orgmode.org/Changes.html
- Firefox 45.6.0
- Debian GNU/Linux Jessie

When I try to move my mouse over the "Support Org" button in the
lower right corner, the following message gets moved in, making it
impossible to me to reach the button:

"If Emacs is an operating system, Org-mode is the
office/productivity suite. -- Eric Schulte in his screenshot on
Worg"

Maybe someone here knows how to fix this.

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github