Re: [O] Remove Org from Emacs repository?

From: MaDhAt2r
Subject: Re: [O] Remove Org from Emacs repository?
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 19:36:20 -0600

I am for leaving it to the users discretion as to weather or not they
have Org installed. I think if anyone out there wants to open an .org
file, more than likely, they know what it is and how to get it. If not
there is a plethora of information out there to point them in the right
direction.

After all, isn't free software, at least somewhat, about choices? :)