Re: [O] [ANN] Substantial changes to sitemap generation

From: Thibault Marin
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Substantial changes to sitemap generation
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 13:45:48 -0600

Nicolas Goaziou writes:

> Hello,
>
> I just pushed a revamp of sitemap generation during publishing process.
> If you tweaked sitemap, you almost certainly need to update your
> settings.
>
> Basically, the changes at the property level are:
>
>   - :sitemap-sans-extension and :sitemap-file-entry-format were removed
>   - :sitemap-function changed its signature
>   - :sitemap-format-entry was added
>
> Also, the patch set implements the following function
>
>   `org-publish-find-property'
>
> See `org-publish-project-alist' for details (or the manual).
>
> Feedback welcome. Ideally, if it is better, we might want to propagate
> the same kind of change to index generation.
>
> Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for pushing the sitemap change, it still works for me (from the
sitemap-wip branch).  I am able to generate a list of posts from the
sitemap and #+INCLUDE it in other pages.

However, I initially got an error when running =make=, there seems to be
a typo in l. 14542 of org.texi ("@cod{" should be "@code{"):
http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/tree/doc/org.texi#n14542

Thanks again.

thibault