[O] A modest "framework" for authoring teaching material with org-mode

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: [O] A modest "framework" for authoring teaching material with org-mode
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 16:45:39 +0100

Hi.

For teachning this year, I've used a "framework" that consists in a set
of umbrella .org documents which generate various output formats from a
single included .org source.

The goal is to author only a single "lesson.org" source, and generate both
PDF handbooks (for students or teachers) and Web slides (using
reveal.js, using org-reveal).

I thinks it may be useful to some, so I've decided to document and
publish it :

http://www-public.tem-tsp.eu/~berger_o/org-teaching/

An example slides deck (self documenting it) :
http://www-public.tem-tsp.eu/~berger_o/org-teaching/slides.html
and corresponding handbook :
http://www-public.tem-tsp.eu/~berger_o/org-teaching/handbook.pdf

Feel free to reuse, adapt, enhance and report.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER