Re: [O] Stuck projects documentation suggestion

From: Jon Kristensen
Subject: Re: [O] Stuck projects documentation suggestion
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 13:26:47 +0100

On 11/14/2016 12:32 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
Hello,

Jon Kristensen <address@hidden> writes:

Looking at http://orgmode.org/manual/Stuck-projects.html>, it wasn't
clear to me that "+PROJECT/-MAYBE-DONE" was something called a "match
syntax". If the documentation could be extended to include this
information, and a link to the matching tags and properties page, it
would be more understandable for new users.
Isn't it already done in the footnote in the page above?

Would you want to suggest a better wording for this page?

Sorry for the late reply!

I think it looks alright now. :)

The docstring for "org-stuck-projects" does include a reference to the
match syntax. (However, "C-h v" (describe variable) didn't work for
"org-stuck-projects" for me until I loaded "org-agenda", which was
surprising from my perspective as a newbie.)
It should probably be renamed to `org-agenda-stuck-projects' then.

Regards,