Re: [O] org-agenda-filter-effort and "invalid face reference"

From: Jorge Morais Neto
Subject: Re: [O] org-agenda-filter-effort and "invalid face reference"
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 17:30:41 -0300

On 3 January 2017 at 14:16, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> I cannot reproduce it with, e.g.
>
>   * TODO test
>   :PROPERTIES:
>   :Effort:   2:00
>   :END:
>
> and a bare configuration. Could you double-check you're really using Org
> 9.0.3?
I reproduce it (the behavior and the message in *Messages*) with my own
files and configuration.  I have not tested with a bare configuration.  I have
tested org-agenda-filter-by-effort with both operator = and operator <.

org-version reports
      Org mode version 9.0.3 (9.0.3-elpaplus @
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/)

emacs-version reports
      GNU Emacs 25.1.91.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.18.9) of 2016-12-31

Regards
--
• I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome corrections.
• Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z.