Re: [O] editing scheme fragments

From: Roger Mason
Subject: Re: [O] editing scheme fragments
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 15:26:45 -0330

Hello Nick,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Try with a minimal init file, avoiding all your customizations (other than
> loadin
> org and enabling scheme):
>
>  emacs -q -l /path/to/minimal/init/file
>
> Does it still fail?

Yes, but in trying this out I discovered that the keybinding I read as
"C-c `" (i.e. backtick) should be "C-c '" (i.e. apostrophe).  When I use
the correct keybinding it works as advertised.  Gosh.

I apologise for wasting the time of those who read my post and offered
their suggestions.  Maybe I'm just too old and stunned and in need of
new spectacles.

Thanks for your help,
Roger