Re: [O] strange results with org-map-entries

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] strange results with org-map-entries
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 19:34:01 -0500

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 6:58 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Matt Price <address@hidden> writes:

> What's going on here? Can anyone else reproduce this? I'm seeing it on org
> 9.0.3 up to date as of today, emacs git from 2017-01-04.

You mark a region then jump around the buffer with `org-map-entries'. At
some point the region contains no headline, but you request a subtree
export, hence the error.

But what about the weird export results, where files don't seem to contain the expected content? And is there a better way (than marking and bouncing) to constrain org-map-entries to first-level headings only?