[O] [OT] Help with testing new contacts package?

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: [O] [OT] Help with testing new contacts package?
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:28:37 -0800

This is OT, but I know there are many people on this list using Emacs
for contact management, so...

I've been working on a replacement for BBDB, called EBDB
(https://github.com/girzel/ebdb.git). It's made with EIEIO, and is meant
to be very extensible: all kinds of record field classes, multiple
databases, different database backends, internationalization, etc. It's
probably not going to work well with Emacs < 25.

It's sort of easing out of alpha towards beta, and I'm hoping some brave
souls might be willing to help me bang on it and see how it breaks. I'm
particularly interested in problems with migrating BBDB records to the
EBDB format.

See the README if you're interested!

Thanks,
Eric