[O] refiling from capture dialogue demoting subsequent heading

From: Stig Brautaset
Subject: [O] refiling from capture dialogue demoting subsequent heading
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 14:11:19 +0000

Hi,

I've found a couple times that some of my top-level sections have been
demoted one level. From my git history (I do a commit for each save in
Agenda) it looks like this has happened when refiling to a particular
section directly from the capture session. The demoted section is the
top-level heading immediately after where the entry was refiled to. I
have, however, not been able to reproduce the issue.

Stig