[O] exporting columnview with properties and text

From: David Bremner
Subject: [O] exporting columnview with properties and text
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 19:09:00 -0400

I have some 40 files like the following. I would like to export them in
some more friendly to read form without losing either properties or the
comments in between the headlines. Any ideas?

Please CC, I'm not subscribed to the list.

#+COLUMNS: %ITEM %SCORE(score){+}
* total
** Q1
*** a
    :PROPERTIES:
    :score:    0
    :END:
    - this answer is completely off base
*** b
    :PROPERTIES:
    :score:    1.5
    :END:
 - seems to be a mostly correct (if not very efficient) algorithm for
   the incorrect definition above.
*** c
    :PROPERTIES:
    :score:    0