[O] Selective Expand

From: Eyal Erez
Subject: [O] Selective Expand
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 14:24:31 -0500

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to selectively expand similar nodes
in an org-mode tree.  Here is a an simplified example of what I mean:
Let's say I have the following document:

* First
** One
- a
- b
- c
** Two
- d
- e
- f
** Three
- g
- h
- i
** Four
- j
- k
- l
* Second
** One
- a
- b
- c
** Two
- d
- e
- f
** Three
- g
- h
- i
** Four
- j
- k
- l
* Third
** One
- a
- b
- c
** Two
- d
- e
- f
** Three
- g
- h
- i
** Four
- j
- k
- l

With larger documents, I usually work with most of the nodes
collapsed:

* First...
* Second...
* Third...

In this state, I was wondering if there was a way to issue a command
that would, for example, expand all of the "** Two" nodes in all three
sub-trees as follows:

* First
** One...
** Two
- a
- b
- c
** Three...
** Four...
* Second
** One...
** Two
- a
- b
- c
** Three...
** Four...
* Third
** One...
** Two
- a
- b
- c
** Three...
** Four...

--
There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.