Re: [O] How to pass table to SRC block as strings only?

From: Sébastien Brisard
Subject: Re: [O] How to pass table to SRC block as strings only?
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 06:30:37 +0100

Hi Chuck,
thank you *very much* for this answer!
I was indeed wondering what was the entry point into the org source
for this. `org-babel-ref-resolve' is where I should start. I'm still
relatively new to emacs-lisp and do not know how to instrument the
code in order to trace all calls (which would probably have solved my
problem).
Anyway, with my version (8.2.10) of org-mode, I had to redefine
`org-babel-read' rather than `org-babel--string-to-number'. Will
update and see where it goes.

In any case, I will consider this problem as solved! Thanks again,
Sébastien