[O] Mobile org

From: Paul Schlesinger
Subject: [O] Mobile org
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 06:49:34 -0600

For about two weeks since getting a new ipad I have not been able to re-install mobile org. After setting up dropbox I can log in from MobileOrg but the target directories are not created and they are not use if I create them manually. This seems to me to be resulting from a change in dropbox.  Perhaps these are anticipated by the promise of a version 1.71 that appears to be expected but not available. I would appreciate direction to installation instructions that are current or other explanation.

Thank you

Paul Schlesinger

--
Paul H. Schlesinger MD, PhD