Re: [O] VM for org-based reproducible environment?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] VM for org-based reproducible environment?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:11:52 +0100

Matt Price <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm really interested in the gitlab-ci part of this -- can you describe?

Here's a very simple example using Org to publish a website via gitlab-ci.

       https://gitlab.com/pages/org-mode

> Do you think it will translate to travis on github?

Undoubtedly, but I haven't used Travis.  It looks like .travis.yml is a
bit more verbose than the corresponding .gitlab.yml, and docker seems to
be less integrated.  It should still be possible

    https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/customizing-the-build/

> I'd prefer to continue using github if I can since there's so much
> infrastructure there, and I tend to use the web interface in my
> teaching.

I only report issues on Gitlab.

As I occasionally need private repos and git-annex support I usually use
gitlab.com.

Regards,
Rasmus

--
And I faced endless streams of vendor-approved Ikea furniture. . .