Re: [O] Mobile org

From: Sean Escriva
Subject: Re: [O] Mobile org
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 23:13:28 +0000

Hey Paul,

MobileOrg for iOS maintainer here. The issue you're facing is probably due to the deprecated v1 Dropbox API. The next MobileOrg release, v1.7, is soon to be released and will use new Dropbox APIv2. I can confirm from a few reports from TestFlight test users that it works well.

Thanks for your interest in MobileOrg, it's great to hear that there are people besides just me that use it :)

Sean