Re: [O] :results raw for html export problem

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] :results raw for html export problem
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 13:32:56 +0100

Hello,

Lawrence Bottorff <address@hidden> writes:

> Here's some Lisp in an org file that I export to html
>
> #+begin_src lisp :exports both :results raw

You shouldn't use ":exports both" and ":results raw" together.

With :results raw, Org has no possible way to tell whether the results
of the code block are already inserted in the document or not. Since you
request ":exports both", it always re-generates them upon exporting.

You may want to use ":exports code" and insert results manually in the
buffer.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou