Re: [O] Feature request: lists with letters

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Feature request: lists with letters
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 12:40:23 +0000

On Friday,  3 Feb 2017 at 11:37, Titus von der Malsburg wrote:

[...]

> For me and many others, this is a very common use case.  I challenge you
> to implement this with current Org such that it will export correctly to
> HTML and PDF.  If I’m not mistaken, this is non-trivial.  If there is no

#+begin_src org
  Sensation, perception, and memory are of particular
  interest to which group of contemporary psychologists?

  1. psychoanalysts
  2. behaviorists
  3. humanistic psychologists
  4. <<answer>> cognitive psychologists

  The correct answer is [[answer]] because
#+end_src

does the job for both LaTeX and HTML although with a number in this
case.  I have not tried with alphabetical enumeration.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0.3-262-g5210de