Re: [O] Feature request: lists with letters

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: [O] Feature request: lists with letters
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 11:22:53 -0500 (EST)

On 3 February 2017, Rainer M Krug wrote:

I must admit, I haven't read the thread mentioned, and I am sure
Carsten's point was correct, but orgmode is more and more used for
non-structure tasks. As an example I see the whole field of reproductive
research and scientific paper writing, which, in my opinion, has many
more elements than structure. Another example are html emails (like them
or not - I also dislike them) which people compose in org, or org as a
LaTeX frontend.

Exporting, i.e. typesetting and sharing, becomes much more important
these days and possibly as important as the structure.

In a nutshell: I agree with Titus' point and also would love to have
alphabetical bullets.

I'm all in favour too, and hope that someone might implement this.

Bill
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada :: https://www.miskatonic.org/
Caveat lector.