Re: [O] Help checking orgcard.pdf

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: [O] Help checking orgcard.pdf
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 17:49:31 -0500

"Charles C. Berry" <address@hidden> writes:

> Sorry not to be sending a patch, but I figured I should at least mention
> that these are not current:
>

> \key{export visible part only}{C-c C-e v}
> \key{insert template of export options}{C-c C-e t}

With e50cd98f9, I've update these, as well as added keys for other
options listed in (info "(org)The Export Dispatcher").

> Also `C-c C-e' brings up the export dispatcher menu (by default) where
> options to select the visible part or insert a template are revealed. So,
> mention of the correct incantations need not appear in the refcard.

True, but because there's space on the page and because commands for the
agenda dispatch are mentioned, I chose to leave them (well, actually add
more).

> Also AFAICS, this one is not current either:
>
> \key{toggle pretty display of scripts, entities}{C-c C-x {\tt\char`\\}}

Hmm, C-c C-x \ is bound to org-toggle-pretty-entities, so the binding is
correct.  Is the description no longer accurate?

--
Kyle