Re: [O] How to change "References" headline in pdf with org-ref?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] How to change "References" headline in pdf with org-ref?
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 09:17:09 -0500

I think this is done in latex. Here are a few pointers that might get you what you want. It seems there is more than one way to do it that depends on your setup and which packages you use.

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/17445/how-can-i-change-the-references-to-reference-in-the-thebibliography-environm

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/12597/renaming-the-bibliography-page-using-bibtex

This worked for me:

#+latex: \renewcommand{\refname}{Whatever floats your boat}

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering