Re: [O] org-annotate/collaboration?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] org-annotate/collaboration?
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 21:44:16 +0000

   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

   > I think collaborators who have even a tiny familiarity with
   > technological tools make the whole process much, much easier.
   > Unfortunately I'm working with technophobes, the sort of people who
   > call the browser "the internet", so I have almost no wiggle room at
   > all...

One of the annoying thing in collaboration is to use email that is why a
server client model is more convenient.

Hm, my collaborator is neither technical skilled but willing to use the
command line, and he writes in latex anyway which requires some
understanding your folks seem not to have.

Another option you could use is LyX (and therefore latex of some sort).
LyX has a tracker of changes similar to the one provided by OpenOffice
and friends. It also supports some version control system (forgot the
details).

But then again that might all be too technical, shrug