[O] Is `head-include-scripts' flag reachable from OPTIONS?

From: rick
Subject: [O] Is `head-include-scripts' flag reachable from OPTIONS?
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 17:43:48 +0000

When I export to html, it puts a javascript <script> element in the
output, but i don't want that.  I can see that setting
`org-html-head-include-scripts' to `nil' will suppress the <script>
element -- and alternatively setting `:head-include-scripts' in
`org-publish-project-alist' -- but is there a way instead to frob this
setting in the org source file itself, like under `#+OPTIONS'?
Thanks!