Re: [O] exclude_tags stoppped working at 9.0.5 release?

From: Leslie Watter
Subject: Re: [O] exclude_tags stoppped working at 9.0.5 release?
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:33:04 -0200

Hi Folks,

I've tried org-lint on the files of these pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/p7D3Qwd6

which are the same files but with tags on headlines, and it returned nothing to me, but again, I still have
headings with :gabarito: exported to latex.

Even using a fresh installation of spacemacs as a test (just to remove any pre-configuration I had) it acts the same, exporting gabarito sections.

Any hints ?

Cheers,

Leslie

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Leslie Watter <address@hidden> writes:
>>

>>> ** First Section
>>>
>>> At 1st
>>>
>>> ***                                                               :professor:
>>> This should not appear on t.pdf
>>> -----------
>>>
>> You might try running org-lint.
>
> Actually, I don't think org-lint detects empty headlines.

Empty headlines are supported but an empty headline with tags is
ambiguous. Currently Org prefers to see a headline with ":professor:"
title and no tag.

I added a checker in Org Lint. Thank you.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou

--