Re: [O] Python loops with ":results output"

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Python loops with ":results output"
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 22:08:45 +0000

The startup is a bit slower I find too. On the other hand I get the right output, async execution, multiple inline images, and export to jupyter notebooks with my scimax modifications.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:53 PM Sebastian P. Luque <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 08:58:59 -0500,
John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 11:04 PM, Seb <address@hidden> wrote:
>     #+BEGIN_SRC python :session :results output :exports results for i
> in range(3):     print("Iter {0}".format(i))

>     #+END_SRC

> Try using ob-ipython. It doesn't have that issue for me.

Thank you; unfortunately, this seems to work with Jupyter/Ipython
kernels running as a service, which adds quite an overhead to the
workflow.

--
Seb

--