Re: [O] avoiding "First item of list cannot move without its subtree"

From: Max Rydahl Andersen
Subject: Re: [O] avoiding "First item of list cannot move without its subtree"
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 13:50:42 +0100

On 23 Feb 2017, at 12:41, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

Hello,

"Max Rydahl Andersen" <address@hidden> writes:

Fixed the typo - but still nothing happens :/

"Nothing happens" is a bit vague. M-S-Left should demote an item. When
it reaches top-level, it should be turned into a headline. What happens
instead?

The same as before, i.e. I observe no difference.

Here is a screencast of me trying before and after evaluating buffer with the function in it.

https://v.usetapes.com/COVDzfByN0

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen