Re: [O] orgtable fill (black) when exporting to html

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] orgtable fill (black) when exporting to html
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 13:08:19 +0100

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

>     > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:
>     >> Is there a way to fill a cell in a table such when exported to say html
>     >> it comes in black?
>
>     > I don't really understand, but probably you can use CSS and use the name
>     > of the table (it will be the id of the table).  Probably you can use
>     > nth-child or first-child in CSS.
>

> Thanks what I meant is
>
> |this |*****|
>
> Is tranformed when converting to a html document
>
> |this| blackbox|
>
> Or something like this, without further manipulation via css.

I don't really understand what "*****" or "blackbox" is.

However, if you can find the cells in question automatically, you could
use something like an export filter.

Either add appropriate code to get "blackbox" as an export snippet before
parsing (maybe an appropriate <span>.</span> or symbol), see
org-export-before-parsing-hook, or manipulate the HTML itself, see
org-export-filter-table-functions.

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--
If you can mix business and politics wonderful things can happen!