Re: [O] Bug report: export to HTML does not escape * in example

From: dmg
Subject: Re: [O] Bug report: export to HTML does not escape * in example
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 00:24:30 -0800

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 11:40 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

A star at the beginning of a line is always a headline. It has
precedence over the block around it. You need to escape the star
character:

  #+begin_example
  ,* hello world
  #+end_example

Regards,

​Thank you. I guess the issue is then with org-babel.

I am running a babel script that generates, as one of its line * in the front:

#+BEGIN_SRC sh
echo "* Hello"
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
#+begin_example
* Hello
#+end_example

​In that case, should babel be the one escaping the * in the RESULTS block?

thanks again,

--daniel​

--
--dmg