Re: [O] Bug: Latest org and goto-addr problems [9.0.5 (9.0.5-elpaplus @

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Latest org and goto-addr problems [9.0.5 (9.0.5-elpaplus @ /home/tim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/)]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 09:05:27 +1100

Hi Nicolas,

now have at least one other report from someone able to reproduce this error using the minimal config I provided. Note that you only get the error on the first load of an org file containing source blocks. After the first one has loaded, all others load file (including re-loading of the first one).

Have now reproduced the issue just using the base org package instead of org-plus-contrib and have got the same error using emacs 25.2-rc2

All works fine as soon as you remove the goto-address-prog-mode from the init.