Re: [O] Two formerly internal libraries that are still being required bu

From: Jonas Bernoulli
Subject: Re: [O] Two formerly internal libraries that are still being required but no longer exist
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 22:49:16 +0100

> I don't think this is an issue. This function only makes sense if user
> has an old `org-remember' library lying around. Otherwise, it raises an
> error. This is the actual behaviour.

Makes sense, and is more friendly than the alternative.

> The other option is to remove the function altogether.

On the other hand, users will still have to somehow get their hands on that
file. So maybe a wiki page which linked to the last `org-remember.el' and
also featured the definition of `org-capture-import-remember-templates'
would be the best option.

But just leaving it as-is, works for me too.