Re: [O] Structure info in minibuffer

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Structure info in minibuffer
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 12:29:48 +0000

Do you use org-ref? It did that for a short time. If so an update of org-ref should make it go away.

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 3:40 AM Loris Bennett <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I'm not exactly sure when this started happening, but I assume it came
with the update to Org 9:

In any org file, potentially lengthy information about (I'm guessing
here) org objects is displayed in the minibuffer, e.g.:

(headline (:raw-value Nutzer :begin 805 :end 3472 :pre-blank 0 :contents-begin 814 :contents-end 3471 :level 1 :priority nil :tags nil :todo-keyword nil :todo-type nil :post-blank 1 :footnote-section-p nil :archivedp nil :commentedp nil :post-affiliated 805 :title Nutzer))

In certain table cells, the minibuffer expands to 4 or 5 lines (of 180
characters) in order to display the information.

How can I turn this off?

Cheers,

Loris

John