Re: [O] Clocktable creates superfluous columns

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Clocktable creates superfluous columns
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 22:14:08 +0100

Hello,

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> So the behaviour that whatever :maxlevel is set to becomes the number of
> columns even when the rightmost columns are empty is now considered a
> feature?  I haven't tried to bisect for when that changed, but empty
> columns used to be dropped from the table.

I'm a bit surprised that was the case. When fixing the clocktable,
I also wondered what was the expected behaviour in that case, did some
quick tests and came to the conclusion empty columns were fine.

Would you mind doing the bisecting part and providing an ECM?

Thank you.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou