Re: [O] org-mode markup vs rst for general content

From: Alan L Tyree
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode markup vs rst for general content
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:25:03 +1100

<SNIP>
Is there any direct way to get the "see 4.6.1" form of reference? I doubt it since it clearly requires a double pass of the manuscript, first to assign section numbers and labels, then to put in the appropriate reference. LaTeX does that.

To answer my own question: Don't have any text in the cross reference: RTFM section 4.2 Internal Links.

Is there a customisation that allows a regular type link which I like in HTML export, but a simple section number when called for a printed output?

<SNIP>

Tel:  04 2748 6206              sip:address@hidden