Re: [O] New markup for revising manuscripts

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] New markup for revising manuscripts
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 20:56:23 +0000

I use this macro to highlight text in html/latex(pdf):

#+MACRO: COLOR @@html:<span style="color: $1">$2</span>@@@@latex:\textcolor{$1}{$2}@@

This is from https://github.com/fniessen/org-macros/blob/master/README.org

Example use:
{{{COLOR(red, This information is important.)}}}

It doesn't though highlight the text in red in org-mode.