Re: [O] org-mobile-push breaks currently open org-agenda

From: Aaron Jensen
Subject: Re: [O] org-mobile-push breaks currently open org-agenda
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 07:53:08 -0800

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 9:28 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> ATM, I am not sure how it happens since the headline was extracted from
> some document. Could you try evaluating
>
>   M-: (org-get-at-bol 'org-marker)
>
> on a problematic line and report back the problem?

I just get this:

#<marker (moves after insertion) in no buffer>

> Better, do you have any ECM for the problem?

Here is an ECM:
https://github.com/aaronjensen/org-mobile-push-breaks-org-agenda-ecm

$ mv ~/.emacs.d ~/.emacs.d.old
$ git clone address@hidden:aaronjensen/org-mobile-push-breaks-org-agenda-ecm.git
~/.emacs.d.old
$ emacs

In emacs:

1. M-x org-agenda a
2. M-x org-mobile-push
3. C-n to TODO and hit t to mark as done

This works fine with the built-in version of emacs, so this appears to
be either a regression or a contrib issue.

Thanks,

Aaron