Re: [O] Tags completion with Helm

From: aaermolov
Subject: Re: [O] Tags completion with Helm
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 20:12:35 +0300

Yes, with some some config fiddling I've seen this crm-based tagging
wotkflow you describe, but problems were the same.

Suddenly, I tried to remove some customization code for Helm (namely
this -
https://github.com/search?q=helm-hide-minibuffer-maybe&type=Code&utf8=✓)
and it seems proper completion starts working to some extent.

Anyway, thanks for prompt reply and mind seeding! :)