[O] Org Contacts

From: Francesco Turco
Subject: [O] Org Contacts
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:47:51 +0100

Hello.

I successfully managed to add birthdays with Org Contacts using the
:BIRTHDAY: property, but what about some other kind of anniversaries
such as wedding anniversaries? How can I set them? Can I use the
:WEDDING: property for example? See also:

http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/31559/wedding-anniversaries-with-org-contacts

Thanks.

P.S. I also asked this question directly to Julien Danjou, the author of
Org Contacts. He said that the best place to ask is on the Org Mode
mailing list.

--
https://www.fturco.net/