[O] Creating consecutive time stamps

From: Michael Welle
Subject: [O] Creating consecutive time stamps
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 09:00:28 +0200

Hello,

the subject is a bit fuzzy, so let me depict an example use case:
creating an appointment for a multi-day conference. I use a capture
template with the placeholder %T for that (I use the same template for
single day appts, which occur more often.). Then I adjust the inserted
time stamp, add --, press C-. and add the second time stamp.

So far, good. The itching point is that the calendar view for the second
time stamp starts today, again, not at the date of the first time stamp.
I can dimly remember -or I think I do ;)- that that was different in the
past, maybe with a different template. Any ideas for a 'grey ointment'
that stops the itching?

Regards
hmw