[O] org-mobile-push needs a visible frame ?

From: Bingo
Subject: [O] org-mobile-push needs a visible frame ?
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 11:12:48 +0530

Hi,

I see that when there is an emacs server without a visible frame,

emacsclient --eval "(org-mobile-push)" , gives the error :

*ERROR*: Unknown terminal type

Only when there is a visible frame does org-mobile-push succeed. Is there a reason why org-mobile-push needs a frame ? How can I make it work without a frame?

Org version is 8.3.2, emacs version 24.4.1, Debian Linux 8.2.

thanks