Re: [O] Mathjax CDN to shutdown April 30th 2017

From: Adam Aviv
Subject: Re: [O] Mathjax CDN to shutdown April 30th 2017
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 16:41:52 -0400

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 12:22 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there a plan to move the default org-mode mathjax header link over to
> this by 30 April? It's a one line change in ox-htm.el for mathjax options.
> I've attached that patch for convenience.  However, after a bit of
> grepping, there should be some changes to the documentation which refers to
> using the mathjax CDN and stuff.

Would you want to provide a patch for that?

[...]

Have you signed FSF papers? Otherwise, you need to include "TINYCHANGE"
at the end of your commit message before I can apply it.

I've included both changes, to doc and the the html export in the attached patch, now with properly commit message including the TINYCHANGE.

I would like to also figure out why (still can't track it down right now) if you don't do the settings via (org-html-mathjax-options) you get orgmode.org's hosting of mathjax.js via HTTP. It would seem wiser to either host this under HTTPS so that the loading of mixed-content is not blocked when using HTTPS or change that to also using the cdn.

-adam

--
Adam J. Aviv, PhD
Asst. Professor