Re: [O] Bug: Image export with link does not support query delimiter [8.

From: Damien Cassou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Image export with link does not support query delimiter [8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @ /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/)]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 14:53:45 +0200

Damien Cassou <address@hidden> writes:
thanks for the suggestion. I have tried several ways to specify a value for this variable inside the file but failed to make the export change in any way. I can't change the value of the file in my .emacs.d as I expect github's org engine to take care of exporting the html.

I forgot to say I tried this:

#+OPTIONS: html-inline-image-rules: (("https" . "zzzzzzzzzzzzz")) * Foo :PROPERTIES: :html-inline-image-rules: (("https" . "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz")) :END: [[http://bar.com][https://bar.com/badge.svg]] [[http://foo.com][https://foo.com/badge.svg?branch=master]] Both links are still exported the exact same way so I guess the variable setting has no effect. What am I doing wrong?

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill