Re: [O] :noweb-ref property inheritance failure?

From: D Bro
Subject: Re: [O] :noweb-ref property inheritance failure?
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 21:53:23 -0500

PS  I verified that in addition to org-use-property-inheritance, I have org-babel-use-quick-and-dirty-noweb-expansion set to nil, since the documentation and mailing list indicate that’s not compatible with property inheritance.

It’s good (and bad :) to know it’s just my config, based on it working for you…