Re: [O] inline markup within quote

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: Re: [O] inline markup within quote
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 10:54:18 +0200

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> AFAIK the quote block is irrelevant here.  Perhaps you could customize
> org-emphasis-regexp-components (this will only work if Hugo uses Emacs to
> generate html).

IIRC, Hugo uses native parser for org-mode:

https://github.com/chaseadamsio/goorgeous

> There’s also a thorough  explanation here:
>
>     https://emacs.stackexchange.com/a/13828

Thanks a lot for the reference.

> Hope it helps,

Yes, although it seems I might just use AsciiDoc(tor) markup for my
content.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The humble sages, by virtue of true knowledge, see with equal
vision a learned and gentle brāhmana, a cow, an elephant, a dog