Re: [O] More clocktable breakage

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] More clocktable breakage
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 20:56:12 +0200

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Achim Gratz writes:
>> Nicolas Goaziou writes:
>>> At the moment, I cannot reproduce it. I tried M-up in the following
>>> document:
>>>
>>>      #+BEGIN: clocktable :tstart "<2006-08-10 Thu 10:00>" :tend
>>> "<2006-08-10 Thu 12:00>"
>>>      #+END: clocktable

These are not timestamps. Even though they look like timestamps, you
wouldn't want them to appear in the agenda. So `org-at-timestamp-p' is
correct, IMO. Moreover, its docstring says

  This function checks context and only return non-nil for valid
  time stamps.  If you need to match anything looking like a time
  stamp, or if you are sure about the context, consider using
  ‘org-in-regexp’, e.g.,

    (org-in-regexp org-ts-regexp)

so ISTM a correct fix would be to have the function you're calling (I
don't remember it) use this instead of `org-at-timestamp-p'.

WDYT?

--
Nicolas Goaziou