[O] Push rights for repository

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [O] Push rights for repository
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 09:24:42 +0200

Hi,

I seem to have lost my push privilege to the git repository.  Does anyone know why that might be the case?

$ git remote -v shows

    origin git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git (fetch)
    origin git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git (push)

and I believe that my ssh settings are OK - I did push a few weeks ago successfully.  Still, on a push attempt, I get

      fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /org-mode.git

Thanks!

Carsten