Re: [O] Function to return content of item

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Function to return content of item
Date: Sun, 07 May 2017 20:45:41 -0400

I don't know of a function. Something like this may be what you want.
not all elements have :contents-begin though

(let ((el (org-element-context)))
 (buffer-substring-no-properties
 (org-element-property :contents-begin el)
 (org-element-property :contents-end el)))

It also a little tricky to figure out what to do about subheadings. Do
they count as content or not?

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F