[O] keep an eye of interesting emacs-configs from github git/magit/diff?

From: Hans Maulwurf
Subject: [O] keep an eye of interesting emacs-configs from github git/magit/diff?
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 09:59:20 +0200

hey guys,

does somebody has a good workflow for discovering new features/changes of foreigner's emacsconfigs from github without manually browsing the github pages? mabe there is a smart combination of magit/orgmode/diff like:
* clone all repos
* make orgmode/magit give an overview of changes or commit messages after pull
* look through this overview and dive deeper into the src of an interesting change/commit by following a link/url

maybe you can help me or give me a hint :)

best regards,
Hans