Re: [O] "Autoloading failed to define function org-babel-do-load-languag

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] "Autoloading failed to define function org-babel-do-load-languages"
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 15:19:03 +0200

* Karl Voit <address@hidden> wrote:

> Org-mode from maint Git repository overruled via following lines
> right at the top of my ~/.emacs.d/init.el:
>| (add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/contrib/org-mode/lisp")
>| (add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/contrib/org-mode/contrib/lisp" t)
>
> When I start emacs, I got following error:
>
>| Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Autoloading failed to define function
>org-babel-do-load-languages")

Somehow the error was provoked with an accidentally installed very
old version of Org-mode from Melpa. After deleting the Melpa folder,
the code worked fine.

Sorry for the fuzz.

--
get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode:
Personal Information Management > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/pim/
Emacs-related > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/emacs/